Wait, what? That doesn't look like a decorated cookie! And you would be absolutely correct.
Say hello to my newest drool-worthy, diet-postponing treat! Imagine a cheese puff (without the cheese) that tastes like a Butterfinger. Yup, you really did just hear angels singing.
Here's what you'll need:
* Peanut Puffs by Deutche Küche, found at Aldi.
* Wilton white vanilla candy melts
1. Melt the candy melts according to the package directions. I melted about 3/4 cup of wafers to coat one full bag of the Peanut Puffs.
2. Spread out the Peanut Puffs on a piece of parchment paper. Drizzle the melted candy melts over the puffs, and toss to coat. You can fold the parchment in on itself to help the coating process. Spread them out to let them harden for 10-15 minutes.
3. Consume with reckless abandon.
Take note: The Peanut Puffs might be a seasonal item at Aldi. So stock up while you can! Enjoy!
12/10/2021 05:14:01 pm
Can I order deutsche kuche peanut butter puff
Leave a Reply.
I'm Amy. Wife, Mom, former science teacher- and now full time cookie baker on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Pull up a chair and we'll create! I'll bring the coffee- maybe Mike (The Cookie Widower) will make it for us.